As some of you I'm sure are finding out, Senior Pictures can really be a fun experience.
We have put together a list some helpful hints to get the absolute Best Senior Pictures.
1) Bring music that you like to listen to.
- We have found that when you are enjoying your favorite mixed playlist, you can relax yourself and enjoy.
2) Bring plenty of fun outfits.
- The more types of clothing options you have, the better. We want to give you as many options as possible. The session is also more fun to shoot, as personalized props can give the photo session a fun "pop"!
3) Don't bring your friends that like to give you a hard time.
- Friends are great to have, however sometimes they can make you feel uncomfortable when shooting your Senior Pictures. If you decide to bring a friend, make sure they're the nice ones.. at least for the shoot.
4) Let yourself be a model
- You might feel kinda goofy posing for the camera, but it's totally normal. Just about everyone who graduates high school, has their senior pictures done.
5) Listen to the photographer
- The photographer is there to create awesome pictures. Let them show you poses that will look good in pictures. Trust them, they usually know what they're doing.. at least at Designer Studio we do.
6) Look through some magazines before your session
-find some cool photos that you'd like to emulate. This will give the photographer an idea of your style. At Designer Studio, we'll take this information and stylize your session around that type of photography.